Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What´s new?

Actually not much new.
We got over our jetlag after a while and after some adjustments we are now glad to be back here.
I started working a bit, some office and organizing stuff for the company I used to do catering for. It´s nice cause I can work from home, but my boss can be a bit stressful at times...
Jamin is still looking for a job, it seems to be harder here than in California. But we´re managing and are doing fine! It helps that the Spring seems to have arrived here finally so we can enjoy playing (ultimate) frisbee in the park and cruze through town on our bikes (I got a more comfortable one than my road bike which sutes my new circumstances a bit better).
And of course baby is growing and so am I...  (week 23, beginning of month 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment