I just dried off after getting soaked riding my bike home in the pouring rain. It's cold here. And wet. Although we did already have two sunny days. And I don't wanna complain. I really enjoyed the "warm" winter in California and now I love it that I can ride my bike everywhere and walk to the farmers market, organic store and supermarket around the corner.
I guess it's true what they say, You can't have everything... (at least not at the same time)
On the picture you see the view out of our little room in our appartment. Fourth story (what a good exercise), right in the city. We lived here for about 8 months before we came to California and now one roomate is gone to study abroad for one semester and she left us all her furniture to use until she gets back in June. Then we'll move in with my parents again.
Yap, we're in the city. But I like it. When the weather gets better I'll take some pictures of the green areas in the city :)
It's good to be back. We already went to church and met some other friends. Jamin got a little job already, fixing bikes. The second one is also pretty much in place. And I'll do some organization and office stuff for the catering company I used to work for. But more on that later.
Hope you all well! Thanks again for making our time in California so enjoyable! We will come back, don't worry. :)
PS: First doctors appointment on Monday went well. It was so amazing to see the little one on the ultrasound moving around and kicking, pretty active baby. Everythings there, little fingers, nose and ears, spine and ribs... all in perfect proportions. But wheather boy or girl "it" didn't wanna show and kept the umbilical cord tucked between the legs... maybe next time.
Next day: thanks to our jetlag I got to wake up early and watch the sunrise:
PS: First doctors appointment on Monday went well. It was so amazing to see the little one on the ultrasound moving around and kicking, pretty active baby. Everythings there, little fingers, nose and ears, spine and ribs... all in perfect proportions. But wheather boy or girl "it" didn't wanna show and kept the umbilical cord tucked between the legs... maybe next time.
Next day: thanks to our jetlag I got to wake up early and watch the sunrise:
No comments:
Post a Comment